Kaufman criminal-defense lawyer Robert Guest is looking for feedback from people who have served on criminal juries in Texas. An excellent idea.
Robert would like answers to these eight questions:
1. What was the offense?
2. What was the verdict?
3. When was the trial and how long was it?
4. What evidence persuaded the jury?
5. Was the police officer a good witness?
6. What was the defense lawyers best arguments?
7. What was the defense lawyers worst arguments?
8 If you could tell defense lawyers anything to help them be more effective, what would it be?
Please email him at Robert(AT)RobertGuest(DOT)com if you can offer answers.